How to Use PSDK
Before using the PSDK to develop payload devices, users should register an Enterprise Account with PSDK using right. Then please purchase DJI drones and hardware platforms when using PSDK to develop payload devices. It is recommended that users know about each criterion of developing payload devices and complete the development based on the tutorial and API documentation.
|1.Enterprise Account||2.Purchase Drone||3.Hardware Platform||4.Apply Application||5.Using Sample||6.Develop And Produce||7.Join Ecology|
1. Sign Up
- Make sure that you have read the Protocol, Terms and Policies carefully when to Sign Up for a DJI PSDK Enterprise Account.
- In order to get more services, please fill in the registration information correctly.
2. Purchase Products
Drones, development platforms and hardware platforms to use when purchasing and developing payloads:
- Purchase drone
- Development kit or hardware platformfor the optional development load device
- Select Development Platform
- SDK Round Ribbon Cable only supports PSDK V3.x.x.
- DJI has stopped developing PSDK V2.xx and SkyPort on October 21, 2021. It is recommended to use SDK Round Ribbon Cable, X-Port or SkyPort V2 develops payload based on PSDK V3.xx. For the content of PSDK V2.x.x, please refer to Historical Document.
- SkyPort only supports PSDK V1.x.x. If you still use PSDK V1.x.x and SkyPort to develop payload devices, please use document of PSDK V1.x.x.
3. Develop Payload
Preparation before development
Before using PSDK to develop a load device, it is recommended to learn the basic knowledge required to develop the load device, understand the functions of the PSDK and the standards that the load device needs to meet, and choose a suitable hardware platform and a reliable development platform according to the actual development needs.
- Learn the basics and control principles of drones: basics such as pitch, yaw, roll and lift
- Understand the features supported by PSDK
- Check DJI's Payload Criterion
- Purchase Hardware Platform
- Select Development Platform
Start developing payload
When using PSDK to develop payload devices, please correctly connect the selected hardware platform, third-party development boards and DJI drones, correctly configure the payload device development environment, and compile by running the sample code. After the procedure, learn how to develop load devices using PSDK.
- Before using PSDK to develop payload devices, please read the content in Development Instructions to avoid damage the payload or drone due to improper operation.
- Installation Develop PSDK software, prepare related tool chains and libraries.
- Connect drones, hardware platforms, third-party development boards and computers.
- Through Cross-platform porting (optional), port the load device control program developed based on PSDK to different on software and hardware platforms.
- Compile sample code by running the sample program and understand the method of realizing various functions of PSDK.
Develop a fully functional payload
- Please follow the Practical Tutorial and PSDK API Documentation to develop payload devices.
- Use tools such as DJI Assistant 2 to debug the load device, improve the function of the payload device, and improve the performance of the payload device.
4. Business Cooperation
Adhere to the concept of openness and mutual benefit, DJI provides developers technical support, payload detection, channel recommendation, and DJI ecological promotion services. We sincerely work with developers and partners to build a good application ecosystem.
- If the payload passed DJI's detection, it will be recommended to third-party partners.
- If payload can pass the inspection of a third-party professional organization, after signing a cooperation agreement with DJI, DJI will carry out more in-depth cooperation with the partner, such as recommending the partner's payload to Global Users , etc. For more cooperation matters, please Contact Us .
Self Service: DJI Technical Forum