- This article is Machine-Translated. If you have any questions about this article, please send an E-mail to DJI, we will correct it in time. DJI appreciates your support and attention.
- Avoiding damage to the device due to improper operation, please refer to the User's Manual before connecting the onboard computer or a third party onboard computer to DJI's drones.
- The interface in the illustration of this document is the interface of the drones. TheNOTEof the interface in the onboard computer, please refer to Manifold 2 User's Manual, for the interface of the third-party onboard computer, please refer to the manual of the purchased.
- Some hardware interfaces that were not described in this document are temporarily unavailable.
Figure 1 display the method of device connection.
Figure1. Device Connection
M210 V2 series include M210 V2 and M210 RTK V2. For details, please refer to User's Manual.
- The pin identification shown in the figure is the tail of the drone from top to bottom. The details for the onboard computer or third-party hardware platform, please refer to the User's Manual of the purchased.
- If the onboard computer (such as Manifold 2) and the third-party onboard computer triggers the power-off protection mechanism (power-off) of the M210 V2 series due to the higher current (peak current reaches 24V/5A) Or restart frequently), please disconnect the power output interface (XT30), check and adjust the current connection of the onboard computer and the third-party onboard computer, and then reconnect the power output interface.
- It is recommended to use Onboard Computer Mounting Bracket to make the safety and reliability of the onboard computer.
When connecting the onboard computer Manifold 2 to the M210 V2 series, please use the USB to TTL cable (FT232BL) and the double-headed USB cable as shows in Figure 2.
Figure 2. Connect the onboard computer to the M210 V2 series
utility/bin/(reset the power switch after the drone restarts);
./M210ConfigTool --usb-port/dev/ttyACM0 --config-file UserConfig.txt --power-supply on
- The voltage of M210 V2 Series is 3.3V;
- If developer want to use Matrice 210 RTK for Time Synchronization, please use the cable connect the interface SYNC Line on Manifold 2 to the PPS and GND pins on the rear of the drone.
According to the situation of the third-party onboard computer, connect the M210 V2 series to the third-party onboard computer:
- Please use USB cable and serial port cable connect the third-party development platform to M210 V2 series at same time;
- Don't use the VCC pin to power the third-party onboard computer, otherwise the drone or the third-party onboard computer may be damaged.
- The voltage of the serial port on the M300 RTK and OSDK adapter board is 3.3V;
- When installing Manifold 2 or a third-party onboard computer on the Matrice 300 RTK, please use the OSDK adapter board;
- When using a third-party platform as an onboard computer, please avoid generating magnetic fields.
In order to facilitate developers to fix the onboard computer Manifold 2 or a third-party onboard computer on the M300 RTK, DJI provides an onboard computer adapter board, which provides the XT30 24V power port, OSDK serial port and OSDK USB 2.0 port, developers can design the onboard computer adapter board according to the structure and interface of the adapter board. To avoid accidents such as burning the adapter board or onboard computer, please read the following carefully.
NOTE The details for installing the onboard computer adapter board on the M300 RTK, please refer to the Onboard Computer Adapter Board User's Manual.
Figure 3. Communication Interface
- The USB 2.0 port of the onboard computer adapter board is the USB Device, and the OSDK onboard computer is the Host;
- When using a serial cable connect the onboard computer and the onboard computer adapter board, the definition of the adapter board interface is the same as the definition of the M210 series;
- Developers can use the power cord and USB cable to connect the onboard computer and the onboard computer adapter board.
Figure 4. OSDK USB2.0 Interface
Figure 5. Power Output 24V (XT30)
Figure 6. Adapter Board Cable Interface
NOTE Connecting the onboard computer adapter board to the OSDK expansion interface of the M300 RTK, the connection line's side which has the seam (side B) needs face to the outside of the drone.
Table 1. Adapter Board Cable Interface
- the rated voltage of this interface is 24V 4A, and the total power output by the drone is 96w;
- Those VCC pins are on the same network, developer could connect the VCC pins according to actual requirements. But in order to ensure the drone output the current continuously and steadily, please connect 4 VCC pins at the same time.
NOTE After connecting to the onboard computer, please set the baud rate of the OSDK interface on the M300 RTK in Assistant 2.