Several general and platform specific prerequisites are required to develop an application with the DJI Mobile SDK.
- An understanding of how to develop applications for either iOS or Android.
- A DJI product that is compatible with the DJI Mobile SDK. A list of compatible products is here.
- A credit card or phone number for DJI developer registration verification (no charges will be made).
- At least one compatible iOS or Android mobile device.
For iOS, two mobile devices can be used for easier debugging and profiling.
- Xcode 7.0+ or higher
- Deployment target of iOS 9.0 or higher
- iOS Developer account
- Device support
- iPhone 5s or later
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 or later
- iPod Touch 5 or later
- Android API Level 19 or higher
- Android Studio 1.5 or higher
- Device support: Samsung S7, Samsung S8, Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Pixel, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
Note: Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.