To have a better experience of learning how to mount a payload device, please check this Mounting a Payload Device Video.
1. The following figure shows the DJI SkyPort.
2. Unscrew the two screws in the following figure, and remove the cap flashing.
3. Remove the silicone pad.
5. Remove the pressure ring in the center of the following figure, and do not remove the rubber ring.
6. The four screws shown in the following figure are used to mount your own payload devices. Your payload should have M2.5 screwed holes with the minimum depth of 3.5 mm.
1. Mount the metal ring (pressure piece), while making sure that the rubber ring remains in its original place without being misaligned; press the the metal ring downward to make sure that the device is mounted in the place.
3. Screw the four screws tightly, as shown in the figure below.
4. Mount the two silicone pads, as shown in the figure below.
5. Mount the cap flashing, and screw the screws tightly.