Easily generates aerial maps and 3D models with no professional experience required. Skycatch COMMANDER automates mapping for DJI drones from takeoff to landing. Upload your images to the cloud for autoprocessing and view, analyze, and share in the Skycatch Dashboard.
COMMANDER support DJI’s latest drones: Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 4, and Inspire 1.
Autonomous flight capabilities:
- Guidance provided in-app at every step: no professional experience required.
- Quick flight execution: outline the area to be mapped, upload the mission to the drone, monitor its progress.
- You set the output resolution: the app calculates waypoints, altitude, speed, and overlap automatically.
- Multi-flight missions: plan the entire area once. After battery swap, tap Continue to pick up right where you left off.
- Live video feed: see live video feed from the drone's camera.
- Summary flight stats: keep track of your work with shareable total stats on number flights, flight time, acres mapped, and number of photos captured. Share with clients and teammates via social media and email.
- Save mission plans and avoid re-planning: perfect for multiple sites and repeat missions.
- Automated map processing in the cloud
- Access data directly from your iPhone and iPad
- Markup, measure, annotate, overlay plans, and share
- Orthomosaic, point cloud, 3D models, and more
Comments and experience on using the DJI SDK
The DJI SDK is very useful and well-documented. Whenever we have questions, the SDK team is extremely responsive, providing answers and thorough follow-up on even the hardest problems. The capability of the SDK has enabled us to quickly deliver an incredibly powerful and simple experience to our users.