PrecisionHawk’s DataMapper InFlight mobile app turns a DJI drone into an advanced remote sensing tool that empowers businesses and consumers to gain actionable aerial data autonomously. This FREE app features a highlyintuitive user interface to easily create flight plans that automatically guide the drone to capture aerial images for 2D/3D maps and advanced analysis.
DataMapper InFlight is perfect for commercial applications of drones across industries including agriculture, energy, mining and insurance. Save and share data safely and securely with anyone across personal devices.
Compatible with DJI’s latest drones: Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro, Matrice 100, Matrice 600.
An early leader in drone data analysis, we are proud to serve your business needs with DataMapper InFlight. Please remember to fly responsibly and abide by all local and federal airspace regulations.
Features and benefits:
- Intuitive and simple flight planning interface
- Autonomous takeoff, survey mission and landing
- Automatically determines most efficient flight path for data collection
- Monitors flight in real time, including altitude, ground speed, mission progress, battery & signal strength, GPS and flight trail
- Simple push button usability
- Preflight checks and emergency safety features
- Supports for the Zenmuse X3 and X5 cameras, up to subcentimeter resolution
- Online and offline flight planning capabilities
- Store flight plans for easy flight plan management
- Advanced settings including custom overlap and flight log capture
- Stores basemaps for nonconnected flight
- Pause and resume mission capabilities
- Emergency landing and RTH (return to home)
- Inapp tool tips
- Works seamlessly with PrecisionHawk DataMapper.com for processing and analysis
Comments and experience on using the DJI SDK
The level of control offered by the DJI SDK has been integral in the development of DataMapper InFlight. By leveraging the vast functionality exposed in different parts of the drone, we were able to build a full aerial data capture solution for users who had never before flown a drone. Every time the SDK was updated or a new drone model was released, we were excited to see how we could utilize it to provide a more comprehensive solution to our customers, and DJI has always delivered.